|Grinding dia.(O.D/I.D)||mm||Φ8 ~Φ320/Φ30~Φ100|
|Max . workpiece weight||kg||150||150||150||150|
|Wheel peripheral velocity||m/s||38||38||38||38|
|Max.travel of table||mm||1100||1600||2100||3100|
|Swivel range of worktable||.||-3~ +7°||-3~ +6°||-3~ +5°||-3~ +3°|
|External wheel size||mm||Φ400x50xΦ203||Φ500x50xΦ203|
|Spindle speed of headstock||r/min||50HZ:25~ 220 60HZ : 30~ 264|
|Workhead and tailstock center||morse||.NO.4||NO.4||NO.4||NO.4|
|Wheelhead displacement per div.of handwheel coarse/fine||mm||0.01/0.0025||0.01/0.0025||0.01/0.0025||0.01/0.0025|
|Total motor power||kw||9||9||9||9|
|Complete set of electric epuipment||1set||Complete set of coolant epuipment||1set|
|Wheel balancing mandrel||1set||Open type steady rest|
|Three jaw chuck||1set|
|Center Rest close Type||1set||Wheel Balancing stand||1set|
|Radius Dresser||1set||End-face dresser||1set|
|Uniformity of dia. in longitudinal section||8um/10um(O.D/L.D)|
• M1432B Universal Cylindrical Grinder is an improved design of its predecessor , M131W and M1432A , with full retainment of their noteworthy merits. It is operated by hand and can be controlled and actuated either by power or by hydraulic system.
• In comparison the machine is superior to M1432A in the following field: Greater rigidity and resistance to temperature change deformation of the machine body;lager diameter for the grinding wheel spindle; Two sets of bearing consisting of four-shoes used as wheel spindle bearings.more power of the grinding wheel and use of small orifice lubricant restrictor for better table lubrication. AlI these improvements result in higher efficiency and better finish in grinding performance.
•Machine table longitudinal travel, wheelhead rapid approach and withdrawal and automatic periodic cross infeed are driven hydro-electrically by pushing button operation. The machine also has the following functions: hand-operated worktable and wheelhead manually traverse infeed plus hydraulic tailstock quill retraction by foot.
• The headstock can be swiveled in counter-clockwise direction in 90 degree range. By swiveling the headstock, or wheelhead or table, components with different external or internal taper can be ground. By turning down the internal grinding attachment, internal surface of components can be provided for grinding selection. The chuck mounted using short axis.
• Workpiece, external and internal grinding wheels, hydraulic and coolant pumps are all driven separately by individual motors.
• All the power moving portions of the machine are interlocked by electro hydraulic mechanism to ensure safety in operation. External and internal grinding wheels are guarded in sound and strong covers.