1. Grind the flat plate. Most are square, with speci […]
1. Grind the flat plate. Most are square, with specifications such as 200mmx200mm, 300mmx300mm, 400mmx400mm, etc.
2. Grind the disc. The grinding disc is a machine-researched tool, and the width of the working ring surface depends on the workpiece and the track of the grinding disc, generally 0.8 to 1.2 times the length of the workpiece.
3. The structure of the planar research tool. There are two types of wet-grinding flat plate with separate groove and without groove. The function of the slot on the plate is to scrape off the excess abrasive to ensure that the workpiece is in direct contact with the plate, so that the parts can obtain high flatness. The wetted research plate normally opens 60°V-shaped groove, the groove width b and groove width depth h are 1~5mm, and the distance between the two grooves b=15~20mm, which depends on the size of the surface to be researched.
There are many spiral grooves on the surface of the machine-grinding disc, and the spiral direction should consider that the grinding fluid can circulate to the inside when rotating, which will offset the centrifugal force. When grinding with abrasive paste, it is better to choose Archimedes spiral groove. However, the surface roughness of grinding workpieces with grooved discs is increased. Therefore, if the surface roughness of the workpieces is required to be low, the grinding tool cannot be grooved
2. External cylindrical surface grinding tool
1. Structure size: One small diameter lap is integral. When the diameter is larger, a grinding sleeve is added in the hole, and the opening adjustable grinding sleeve is commonly used. For high-precision external cylindrical surface grinding, a three-point grinding tool can be used. The grinding sleeve is made into an open type, which is easy to adjust the size. In addition to the opening, there are two grooves to make the grinding sleeve have certain flexibility. For grinding sleeves of large workpieces, several grooves can be milled in the iomaia to increase flexibility. In order to obtain higher grinding accuracy, after the grinding sleeve is adjusted, the inner hole must be ground and trimmed